Tuesday, March 9, 2021

'Yes I can' 'Yes I will' 'Yes I did it

There are many things in life that we want to achieve but due to lack of motivation, we do not achieve them. But if we follow these magical lines given on the top heading then we can achieve our goals easily.

demotivated lady 

 
writing on a paper 

 Once my teacher told the class to   write 'yes I can' 'yes I will' on a   paper and then she told us to   write `yes’ and keep the space   blank and stick it on our   cupboards. Afterwards, she told   us to fill the blank space with the   words `yes I did it’ after achieving  our goals. This method sort of is a good one to stay motivated. Try this method it is very effective, also it can be your first step towards being motivated for attaining your goals. 

turn can't into can 

The other thing I want to share is to avoid negative surroundings. If you have negative thoughts such as `I can't achieve my goals' then turn that 'can't' into 'can' and keep on telling your mind that `I can achieve my goals’ and `everything is possible in life nothing is impossible.


be happy 


Lastly, I would like to say that, no matter what happens in life keep smiling and live the moment in which you are. And yeah don’t forget to be grateful for whatever u have. 


you did it 


By following these things you will get motivated and the path of achievement will become wonderful and you will attain your goals.

17 comments:

  1. It’s amazing ..!! Well said 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needed this! A daily dose of motivation is SO helpful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment your comment keeps me motivated

      Delete
  3. Wow amazing I will always try to do this I will, I can in my daily life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mom this motivation comes from you only

      Delete
  4. This made my day...would love to read your future blogs, well said👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such lovely comments stay tuned will upload soon

      Delete
  5. Helpful motivation ....everything is possible nothing is impossible.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes stay motivated and keep on showering your love

      Delete
  6. Wow amazing well said keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete

If you want me to write on other topics of motivation do let me