Friday, March 12, 2021

How to avoid negativity



99% of people get negative thoughts. Even I am one of you. 

Do you know why people get depressed?


How to avoid negativity,how to avoid negative people
negativity


It’s because of the negative thoughts that keep on popping into their mind. You might have come across people who always de-motivate you, by which negative rays are released.









This leads to the occurrence of negative thoughts...In such a case first of all, instead of overthinking such stupid things, you must start to think or remember good memories.









Secondly, you can tell your mind ‘don't think 5 to 10 times and try to stay calm and think about all the happy moments which you have in your life. 


I think I forgot something 

Yeah..!! 

To give you’ll an example.

Here’s it. Enjoy reading.









Once there was a girl
 named Penny who was a grumpy kid who would never smile. Because of such behaviour, she had no friends. Her attitude towards everything was negative. It felt like she hadn't laughed for years. 



So one day, when she was walking on the street, she saw a girl who was not well dressed and was very poor. Despite being in a miserable state, the girl gave a smile to Penny.



 Penny was very amazed seeing her so happy despite her situation. Penny asked the girl 

‘How are you so happy?’ 

The girl replied 'why be sad when God has given me clothes to wear and food to eat?’








Penny asked her 
‘How are you so positive?’
 The girl replied ‘I am positive because I am grateful for whatever God has given me and I always try to find something good in every situation.








Listening to the girl penny got a great big smile on her face. And from that day onwards she started to live her life the way the poor girl had told her. This helped her and her life became better. Now no more she was a ‘Grumpy girl’, instead, she was called a ‘Jolly girl’.

4 comments:

If you want me to write on other topics of motivation do let me